The Small Business Center at Wilson Community College, in partnership with GigEast Exchange and the Wilson Chamber of Commerce, will host the 2023 Small Business Resource Fair from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm on Tuesday, September 12. The event will be held at the Frank L. Eagles Community Business Center (902 Herring Avenue, Building G, Room 237) on the campus of Wilson Community College.
The purpose of the event is to connect entrepreneurs, startups, and established businesses with nonprofit, governmental, and technical assistance organizations that provide unique goods and services to help area businesses succeed. Most of the services are available at no cost, and many have a statewide or national reach.
The following organizations will be vendors at the Small Business Resource Fair:
- City of Wilson Development Services
- GigEast Exchange
- Greenlight Community Broadband
- Grow with Google
- Historic Downtown Wilson
- Kenan Institute of Private Enterprise (NC Growth)
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- NC Secretary of State - Rural RISE
- North Carolina Military Business Center
- Partner Community Capital
- Wilson Chamber of Commerce
- Wilson Community College - Small Business Center
- Wilson County Department of Environmental Health
- Wilson County Tax Administration
There is no cost to attend the resource fair, and any businessperson or aspiring entrepreneur is invited to learn more about how these organizations can help businesses succeed. Likewise, there is no cost for nonprofit, governmental, or technical assistance organizations to participate as vendors.
Register to get event updates or to be notified in the event of postponement due to inclement weather. Walk-ins are welcome.