Wilson Chamber B2B sponsored by Executive Personnel Group is a unique opportunity to get to know fellow members and build a strong business referral network. The mantra of B2B is "you know someone I don't know, and I know someone you don't know". By leveraging our relationships with one another, there is greater capacity to grow your business contacts beyond your personal network. What to know when attending a Chamber B2B event:
- Each participant will be given the opportunity to provide a 30 second "elevator speech". Come ready to concisely tell us who you are, what you do, and how you do it. Practice makes perfect!
- Chamber B2B is intended to be casual and informal. Come as you are!
- Each event will include a 10 minute presentation on ways you can improve your business.
- Attending a Chamber B2B is always FREE for members of the Wilson Chamber of Commerce.
- Chamber members are invited to bring guests, and non-members may attend two Chamber B2B events. After that, non-members are expected to join the Chamber at one of several convenient membership tiers.
- Members are encouraged to come frequently. Repeat visits to Chamber B2B events provides more opportunities to grow your business network.
Chamber B2B is held monthly on the second Tuesday of the month at 12:00pm at the Wilson Chamber of Commerce.