Chamber B2B sponsored by Executive Personnel Group
Wilson Chamber B2B sponsored by Executive Personnel Group is a unique opportunity to get to know fellow members and build a strong business referral network. The mantra of B2B is "you know someone I don't know, and I know someone you don't know". By leveraging our relationships with one another, there is greater capacity to grow your business contacts beyond your personal network. What to know when attending a Chamber B2B event:
- Each participant will be given the opportunity to provide a 30 second "elevator speech". Come ready to concisely tell us who you are, what you do, and how you do it. Practice makes perfect!
- Chamber B2B is intended to be casual and informal. Come as you are!
- Each event will include a 10 minute presentation on ways you can improve your business.
- Attending a Chamber B2B is always FREE for members of the Wilson Chamber of Commerce.
- Chamber members are invited to bring guests, and non-members may attend two Chamber B2B events. After that, non-members are expected to join the Chamber at one of several convenient membership tiers.
- Members are encouraged to come frequently. Repeat visits to Chamber B2B events provides more opportunities to grow your business network.
Chamber B2B is held monthly on the second Tuesday of the month at 12:00pm at the Wilson Chamber of Commerce. Check wilsonncchamber.com and follow the B2B Facebook page frequently for updates.
AN IMPORTANT NOTE ON SAFETY: There is no greater priority than safety and well-being of our members, staff, and visitors. We appreciate your understanding as we implement the following precautions at Chamber-hosted events for the foreseeable future:
- Reduced in-person capacity according to state guidelines. In most cases, guests can attend our events virtually, usually at a reduced cost. See individual event websites for details.
- Facility accommodations will be spaced to allow appropriate physical distancing.
- Face coverings are required at all events. If a meal is being served, the face covering may be removed once seated.
- Advance registration and check-in is required for all events (except Ribbon Cuttings). When checking-in in-person, expect to have your temperature screened before entering the event. Guests with temperatures exceeding 99.5 will not be permitted entry.
- Guests who have exhibited flu-like symptoms less than 10 days prior to the event (or who have been in close contact with someone who has) are asked not to attend. Any preregistration fees incurred will be refunded in full when cancelled in advance, with no explanation necessary.