RIBBON CUTTING for Financial Innovations Insurance Group, LLC
AN IMPORTANT NOTE ON SAFETY: There is no greater priority than safety and well-being of our members, staff, and visitors. We appreciate your understanding as we implement the following precautions at Chamber-hosted events for the foreseeable future:
- Reduced in-person capacity according to state guidelines. In most cases, guests can attend our events virtually, usually at a reduced cost. See individual event websites for details.
- Facility accommodations will be spaced to allow appropriate physical distancing.
- Face coverings are required at all events. If a meal is being served, the face covering may be removed once seated.
- Advance registration and check-in is required for all events (except Ribbon Cuttings). When checking-in in-person, expect to have your temperature screened before entering the event. Guests with temperatures exceeding 99.5 will not be permitted entry.
- Guests who have exhibited flu-like symptoms less than 10 days prior to the event (or who have been in close contact with someone who has) are asked not to attend. Any preregistration fees incurred will be refunded in full when cancelled in advance, with no explanation necessary.