SBC Springing Into Action (SIA) Mastermind Group
The 3rd Cohort of the SBC Springing Into Action Mastermind Group for Wilson County small business owners will meet together on a bi-weekly basis for three months. The group's focus will be to accelerate the learning curve as members share problem-solving advice within a safe place where confidentiality is maintained, and where each member can grow exponentially through the collective wisdom of their peers as he/she forms goals, sets action plans, executes them, and is held accountable by the group. There is a limit for the group size and an application process beyond the initial registration.
Grow professionally as you gain clarity of focus, are inspired by others, and learn definitively how to make the best decisions. Expect to discover ways to gain new customers/clients, greater sales volume, and expansion of sales or product lines to encourage greater profitability.
There is no cost for participating in the group. The meetings will be held bi-weekly on Monday evenings from 6:00 PM-8:00 PM at the Lee Technology Center at Wilson Community College. To keep the synergy of the group and as college policy allows, we will only meet face-to-face with a group size between 4-10 participants.
To know if you should participate, consider the following:
- You have been operating your business between 1-7 years, have had sales, and want to increase your income.
- You are interested in both giving and receiving well-thought-out constructive advice from encouraging team members who will help you reach outside the box so you endeavor to reach new levels of success. You haven’t been able to identify the best solutions to all of your business issues on your own.
- You are willing to change, grow, and explore new avenues.
- You are willing to formulate an action plan while having both the time and energy to work the plan and report on your progress at each meeting.
- You are willing to be held accountable to take action on your goals without making excuses for inaction.
- You can be supportive of the members of your mastermind group by contributing to the discussion.
- You must be committed to attend all meetings and be on-time barring an emergency (in which case, it is expected that you will notify the Facilitator in advance of the meeting time). You should plan time to address minor crises outside the meeting times, so that you are not distracted.
- You can maintain confidentiality regarding all discussions.
- You understand that this is not a forum to promote your business products/services to other members of the group.
September 12, September 26, October 10, October 24, November 7, November 21, December 5
Facilitator: Carletha Ward
Program Administrator: Melissa Evans, SBC Director
Register by: 12:00 PM September 1
To register, visit https://www.ncsbc.net/workshop.aspx?ekey=580420047 or call 252-246-1209.